New Release Notes for CakePHP 2.4.0-beta.
Your version of PHP is 5.2.8 or higher.
Your tmp directory is writable.
The FileEngine is being used for core caching. To change the config edit APP/Config/core.php
Your database configuration file is present.
Cake is able to connect to the database.
DebugKit plugin is present
Editing this Page
To change the content of this page, edit: APP/View/Pages/home.ctp.
To change its layout, edit: APP/View/Layouts/default.ctp.
You can also add some CSS styles for your pages at: APP/webroot/css.
- DebugKit: provides a debugging toolbar and enhanced debugging tools for CakePHP applications.
- Localized: contains various localized validation classes and translations for specific countries
More about Cake
CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like Active Record, Association Data Mapping, Front Controller and MVC.
Our primary goal is to provide a structured framework that enables PHP users at all levels to rapidly develop robust web applications, without any loss to flexibility.
- Cake Software Foundation
- Promoting development related to CakePHP
- The Rapid Development Framework
- CakePHP Documentation
- Your Rapid Development Cookbook
- CakePHP API
- Quick Reference
- The Bakery
- Everything CakePHP
- CakePHP plugins repo
- A comprehensive list of all CakePHP plugins created by the community
- CakePHP Google Group
- Community mailing list
- irc.freenode.net #cakephp
- Live chat about CakePHP
- CakePHP Code
- For the Development of CakePHP Git repository, Downloads
- CakePHP Lighthouse
- CakePHP Tickets, Wiki pages, Roadmap